Κυριακή 10 Μαρτίου 2013

PENELOPE MURDER OF FIANCEES-FROM THEATER OPERA OPEN ODYSSEY



EPISODE 3
   SCENE 1


 PENELOPE- PINELOPEIA 


 RETURN TO ITHACA 

MNISTIROFONIA-MURDER OF FIANCEES 



RAPSODOS
Famed  Phaeacians - great sailors
Pulled  sleeping Odysseus from  boat
And left him in a secluded shore of Ithaca,
Near the root of an olive tree beside leaving rich gifts

ODYSSEUS – WOKE UP IN BETWEEN 
Where I am 
I arrived in the homeland!



 -SHEPHERD- GODDESS ATHENA 
You are in Ithaca
Famous in the all world. 
Τhere is a hut below
belongs to the royal palace.
There you can be accommodated
And learn what becomes  at the palace.
43





ULYSSES -RETURNED ALONE IN ITHACA
I never imagined
How would return only in Ithaca
Without the unfortunate companions.
Lost on the road from their own fault.
I was comrades-friends
And  I did not look  to save only myself.

DANCE
The Return of Ulysses
in Ithaca

ULYSSES
After ten years wandering
Finally I arrived home,
I step over the holy land.
Now the only concern is
How to kill the shameless Fiancees,
Who besieged the faithful Penelope.
for maybe someone caved-flirts with him,
And secretly visits her in our bed.
It is not true that I left my wife
Following  the footsteps of infidelity Helen.

  RAPSODOS
Divine swineherd Eumaeus 
Shocked just learned who is the-Stranger-,
That his master returned home.
44
  




They spoke very hour
For what happens in  palace with the suitors.
Then lit a fire and made their breakfast.
Outside dogs when they saw Telemachus
They ran near him waving the tail,
No barking at all.

ULYSSES-monologue
Goddess Athena  touched with gold stick
Transformed him became another man.
With wore clean shirt and overcoat,
Immediately I felt taller-prettier
stretched with blackened skin and beard.

RAPSODOS
When Telemachus came to the hut,
Amazed-speechless.
He spoke, and his words were heard
Light as a blow of air.

TILEMACHOS
Handsome Stranger
How did you look like a God-
That governs the universe.
show compassion will give you gifts.

ULYSSES-monologue
Breathe deeply
From the depths of my resigned soul.

 How you thought that I am
One of the immortals of Olympus.
My child I am your father
You suffered much for me,
You raised weights leaden 
That did not suit you 
Because of bad people.
45





RAPSODOS
Ulysses bent and kissed his son
While crying from joy.
Telemachus did not believe him
She said

TILEMACHOS-SON ULYSSES
Someone is playing god with me
It makes me ugly game.
You're not  Odysseus-my father
Only a god would transform so quickly.
You a moment ago you were wearing old rags
And now you look like Olympian God.

 ULYSSES
Telemachus
Don 'questioning
I'm your father-Ulysses.
I lived  terrible things-amazing experiences
And after twenty years returned
At home.
Goddess Athena - made ​​me look beggar
And transformed me
 into a handsome man with beautiful clothes.

RAPSODOS
His son rushed into the arms - shocked
Crying like small child.
He cried very hour
His tears watered the earth.


TILEMACHOS
It overwhelmed us the grieving 
Shook the universe.
Fell silent birds - wild beasts
To hear the wild cries.
 whole day kept the crying-until evening.
After father and son drew the plan
how murder  Fiancees - Mnistirofonias.
46





DANCE
The slaughter of Fiancees 

RAPSODOS
When they arrived outside the palace
Argos - the faithful dog of Odysseus
When he saw his Lord downed ears,
Wagging his tail and approached his boss.
Twenty years waiting for his return
And then he died happy
He saw again divine Odysseus.

FIMIOS-AOIDOS -RAPSODOS- PALACE OF ITHACA 
Resourceful Penelope controlled Ithaca
Kept in  hands the Power. 
Never did not make back
Although Suitors besieged the queen
Very closely.

  PENELOPE QUEEN-ITHACA
I took over the affairs of the palace
Why Telemachus is still a minor,
And my father-in-law Laertes retired to estates
 Mourning the loss of his son.
To me fell the burden of governance
Divine Ulysses missing twenty years.
Let's say the old man Egyptian
That the country was leaderless
After he left the king.


AIGYPTIOS-ITHAKISIOS OLD
Queen
should you make that also  Clytemnestra
To avoid a power vacuum.
She married her lover Aegisthus
To avenge Agamemnon.
47
  




ANTINOOS-MNISTIRAS
Multimode Penelope
How long will you refuse to marry.
Turned to your father
And ask you from this in Marriage. 

TILEMACHOS
My mother delayed vain
Suitors  eat my bios - livelihoods
They fun and she does nothing.

ANTIFIMOS-ITHAKISIOS
Queen
prudent Penelope
You must choose one of the suitors
for man.
The responsibilities are great
Proposed a contest and whoever wins
Will become king of Ithaca.

PENELOPE
No one cannot say to me 
what to do.
Alone I will decide the prize.
Choosing the test arc.
-Monologue-
Suitors will be swept
the trap of death.

FIMIOS -
AOIDOS -RAPSODOS OF PALACE OF ITHACA
Penelope told her dream to beggar
It was prophetic.
She saw in her sleepa flock geese - the Suitors-
Then came a wild eagle-her husband-
And killed birds.
Ah! how many cried the loss of birds.
48







ANDRONIKOS - ITHAKISIOS
The queen had the last word
This engineered- thought the Fight οf Archery.

FIMIOS - AOIDOS - RAPSODOS PALACE 
Resourceful Odysseus put the idea
in the queen,
When he talked to her as a beggar
Without understand who is,
Did not reveal his true identity.
Kleos-Grandeur of Penelope was over
From other women.
For twenty years remained stable
At beliefs.
Not married no one of the Fiancees..


ULYSSES - A LAMENT OF PENELOPE
With what longing asked
if her husband lives.
A wordless wail came
through the bowels.
Broke out - said
I never left from my mind
I never forgot him.
I'll wait until he come back
in Ithaca.
Who listened moved
with difficulty I was kept 
I do not reveal myself.

I get no sleep
Fortunately Eurynome covered me with a cape 
 And set from under beef skin.
Then think of - devise plans
How to kill the Fiancees. 
Only interrupts me the slaves
As they go out
to sleep with the shameless suitors.
With difficulty I am kept- I do not kill them.
Patiently enduring Odysseu
Waited for so long.
Put your mind to work
As made so much, and many times,
As when escape from the cyclops
 Being saved from certain death.
I constantly twirl as whirligig in  bed 
I think how would kill the Fiancees 
49







SCENE 2



IN THE BIG ROOM OF PALACE 
ITHACA 



MNISTIROFONIA- MURDER OF FIANCEES 



ANTINOOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
Divine Penelope did a great appearance
Wearing the most beautiful dress.

EVRYMACHOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
Gorgeous looks ethereal
Caught our attention

LEFKRITOS - MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
We captured from Pathiakos- passionate Desire
Shows free and beautiful.

ANTINOOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
Legendary Penelope is sexy
Tempts our love
inducing our desires
50





EVRYMACHOS- FIANCEE 
Deliberately it causes the desire 
In noblemen.

LEFKRITOS-FIANCEE 
Tall and thin – magnificent 
Wearing the scent of Venus-Aphrodite 

ANTINOOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
Promises much with her way 
 gives the impression
how will sleep with us.

MENTORAS
Divine  Fimios
Sing us for the Trojan War
The nostos  much afflicted  Odysseus

ANTINOOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE
We are not interested
We prefer adulterous affections
Mars with Venus.

FIMIOS AOIDOS- PALACE
The mythical return of Odysseus
This awaits  faithful Penelope
When weaves the shroud of Laertes.


PENELOPE QUEEN-ITHACA - WOMAN ULYSSES
My tears have no end.
Twenty-year I wait for his return
of divine Ulysses
Besieged from  Fiancees. .
I weave the day and at night unpick
The Shroud of Laertes fooling
 fiancees
51







MENTORAS
Be patient prudent Penelope
Will return multifaceted Ulysses

TILEMACHOS-SON ULYSSES
Dios Ulysses Dios LIVE
Make mother courage.
-Monologue-
If I had to pay-the-kaniskia
The gifts of her marriage 
I would send her in her father.

PENELOPE
I can not hear
For ingenious Ulysses.
Torn my soul
Fimios not pursue other the song .

MENTORAS
Penelope careful what you say
Hear the Fiancees 

ANTINOOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
Time to choose
One of us for man.

EVRYMACHOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
Enough kept the mockery 

PENELOPE QUEEN- ITHACA
Even weave the shroud of Laertes
Not finished.

LEFKRITOS-MNISTIRAS-FIAMCEE
We will kill Telemachus
If you do not finish
52





EYRYMACHOS 
Fooling us all
In betrayed a slave,
That weaves the day
you unpick the night

PENELOPE
Oh! My misfortune was revealed
Revealed my secret.
With a martyred slave
Now ωηατ I will make,
I have no more time
Me alone  weave my death.


ARISTOXENOS-ITHAKISIOS
The siege of  Fiancees 
Who squander the wealth of Odysseus
Causes our sympathy for Penelope.
The arrogance - the provocative behavior
malpractices are paid one day.

RAPSODOS
Resourceful Penelope remembered
Somewhere had saved the arc of Ulysses.
Went  took – it gathered the Fiancees 
And showing said.

PENELOPE
wonderful Fiancees 
Anyone able to stretch the string of  arc,
And marking it passes the arrow 
Through the forked chippers,
He will win the prize.
Would become his wife
Is the new king of Ithaca.
53





ULYSSES
What she thought the multimode woman 
What does that do resourceful Penelope.

MNISTIRES-FIANCEES 
What a nice surprise!
This we waited so long.
Decide who will get
For your husband.

ANTINOOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
With great pleasure we test.
Bring the arc to try.
I will be the new king of Ithaca

 RAPSODOS
Famous Fiancee -Antinous
Try his luck,
But he failed miserably.
Unstrung has the edge.
Then asked to compete  Evrymachos

EVRYMACHOS-MNISTIRAS
Antinous
You'll see that will appear luckier. 
I wi'll Win and I'll get a wife
Divine Penelope .
-trying to stretch the string-

MNISTIRES-FIANCEES 
XA-XA-XA-
Not even stretch the string
Just to brag know
is very hard-wants power.

  
LEFKRITOS-MNISTIRAS
Bring to try
54





I know the secret - how to stretch the string
It confided me resourceful Ulysses
tries-and fails-

MNISTIRES-FIANCEES 
You are Just words
You did not accomplish nothing 

RAPSODOS
Fiancees pushed each other
Who will turn to taste
Forces.

AMFINOMOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
Wait my turn
I did so long patience.

DIMOPTOLEMOS-MNISTIRAS FIANCEE 
After me
I'm the oldest here

EVRYADIS - MNISTIRAS- FIANCEE 
today I feel
How to drop the lot to me

RAPSODOS
None of  Suitors
Failed to stretch the string of the bow.
All failed miserably nefriazontas much.

EVMAIOS-CHOIROVOSKOS
Come-Stranger - take the bow
To try your luck

- slowly to Eyrykleia- 
Eyrykleia you close well the all doors. 
55





ULYSSES-monologue
This is the moment  I waited all these years
It's my turn.

ANTINOOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
ΧA-ΧA-ΧA
How is possible to test a beggar
-It can not be the same with us.
So poor and weak who are
How to stretch the string.

PENELOPE
His gift will be prizes
What are you afraid!
Did he make it
Where could you not.

TILEMACHOS
Mother must leave
 Do not remain  another in room.
Hey! you Fiancees
What matter if the poor old man tried.

FIANCEES – LAUGHING 
XA-XA-XA 
The old beggar will succeed
Where we failed!

ODYSSEUS – AS ROBUST BEGGAR 
Bring the bow to try
-Monologue-
First you must take a deep breath
And to stretch the nerve-chord-
As the other end.
After carefully i will put the arrow

The arrow went with speed
Gate the-chippers without firing anyone.
56





ITHAKISIOI – DANCE 
Sagittarius Odesseaς
 Sagittarius Odesseas 

RAPSODOS
Suitors were yellow from fear
They did not believe-what-saw.
Zeus''Jupiter sent immediately possible thunder
Divine sign.

FIANCEES 
– VOICELESS ARE LOOKED  EACH OTHER 
Who is this - what is
He managed the impossible

TILEMACHOS
To remove guns
Do not find  Fiancees 

ULYSSES-monologue
The bow is the weapon
That will kill provocative Fiancees. 
Ι Will reveal throwing rags.
First Ι hit Antinous
He wanted my wife - prudent Penelope
To become king of Ithaca.

It takes an arrow-pointing and kills Antinous
He falls down dead.
Throwing rags over him
And comes forward shouting

 Wretched- black rabble
You say so long
I will not turn from Troia. 
Eat my livelihoods  -  in my palace
And make love with the slaves. 
Was not enough to you this 
57






You asked in marriage-my wife Penelope.
Not tally anybody - neither the gods

EVRYMACHOS-MNISTIRAS-FIANCEE 
Not sad Ulysses
We will compensate you 
For that expenses we made. 

ULYSSES
This think-that  you will be saved 
Does Not enough - I refuse

MNISTIRES-FIANCEES  BETWEEN THEM
Will kill us all
To resist.
The weapons - where are the weapons.
We have just short knives.

 ULYSSES
Evrymache it's your turn
You have guided them brainless Fiancees 
It marks-killing-Evrymacho

TILEMACHOS
Amfinome will not escape
to offend many times.
Now you know
Who has the power in Ithaca.
-marks and kills the suitor-

ULYSSES
Goes also and Dimoptolemos
He made the lad
 also wanted to duel.

TILEMACHOS
Follows Eyryadis 
58







brainer  eat- drank
And sleep with the slaves.

EVMAIOS-CHOIROVOSKOS
Elatos running like crazy
You will not escape.
Shamelessly squandering the livelihoods of our King.

FILOITIOS-SHEPHERD 
Peisander never digest
He was so arrogant-autocratic
-falls down dead-

ITHACA-DANCE

 murder of  Fiancees
 murder of Fiancees

MNISTIRES-FIANCEES 
Caught in a trap
set up us  resourceful Penelope

ULYSSES
Telemachus ended arrows
We killed many.
Donned the armor and come here.
Eumaeus - Filoitie
The same to you

MNISTIRES-FIANCEES 
The weapons - weapons
We Be armed also
  
  -they get the guns

Fortunately betrayed the shepherd.
59 






RAPSODOS
A savage murder took place in high palaces of Ithaca,
Such slaughter never happened.
Fiancees resisted- fought-
But was an unequal battle,
Nobody won  divine Odysseus.
The headless bodies of the fiancees went
As drunk and slumped down,
filled the place of hands and feets cut off.
Gore and guts thrown out
While the blood ran river.
The screams could be heard throughout all Ithaca
They were slaughtered like sheep.
EIGHT HUNDRED MNISTIRES fell dead
 was not spared no one.

ULYSSES
Search everywhere
Is someone hiding
And escape from the Grim Reaper.

ITHACA-DANCE
murder of the Fiancees
murder of the Fiancees

ULYSSES
The dead Suitors like fish
When the fishermen remove them in seashore
with nets.
Writhe - shake on the sand
Wishing desperately to return to the sea,
And they lose their breath - the sunlight-.

ITHACA-DANCE
Dead Suitors are a heap
lifeless corpses
60





ULYSSES
Telemachus
Slaves to carry out the dead.
After clearing out tables with sponges.
Those who slept with the fiancees
To pull out of the palace
And to kill with sword,
aw the shepherd who betrayed us.

My Friends
Became horrible murder. 
Bring to do with sulfur Clearance
Brought we make Purgation with sulphur 
This terrible day I feel ready
To meet  faithful Penelope.