Κυριακή 21 Ιουνίου 2015

TRILOGY FALL OF CITY - FALL OF CONSTANTINOPLE -FALL THE CITY -FALL -BYZANTINE RHAPSODY -THEATRE

NIKOS KOLESIS
TRILOGY FALL OF CITY

FALL OF CONSTANTINOPLE
FALL THE CITY
FALL
BYZANTINE RHAPSODY
THEATRE
1
BEAUTIFULLY HELEN-song-
Divine Odysseus
always Another
I accept
Your love.
drunken
from perfume
of the world
I wait for – This
who comes uninvited
and shakes
my soul.
Rhodes untouched
the memory
and forgetfulness
where
they lead
the bib Loves.
ODYSSEUS
This palace
It is the absolute expression of the atmosphere
of Constantinople.
HELEN
Come to go to the palace villa
It is in side next to Marmara.
The famous House of Justinian
the palace where they lived
Nikiforos Fokas and fatal Theophano.
One heavy winter Night
put it inside her lover John Tsimiski
and the two together
they killed the wretched Emperor.
ODYSSEUS
A strange feeling completely unusual
captured my soul as you talked.
But what to serve so many rooms
It is too many.
HELEN
This required the greatness of Empire
and the famous Byzantine diplomacy.
You see, the throne of the King
It is raised with a mechanism.
to be taller than others,
showing the great power
that was emperor.
ODYSSEUS
Multimode Helen
it caught me the - Eternal complaint
of unfulfilled nostalgia.
A recluse I am
perennially come
making the journey
-of Eternal Return in fabulous Ithaca.
ELENI -song-
A lifetime
I expected for this
moment
multimode Odysseus.
Now that falls
the city,
I was released
from the fear
of death.
I am ready
to fly
Inside the vortex
Eros.
Comes the nurse with a silver disk
and two glasses with wine.
Let's drink in our love,
only the death can
shadowing us, to separate us.
ODYSSEUS-song-
Beautiful Helen
Marmaras illuminates
your face
with colors
of City.
My love
I fell in love
at first glance,
beyond in blooming
gardens
where born
big Loves.
You gave an end
in martyrdom
Eternal Solitude
where I lived.

BEAUTIFUL HELEN-song-
Resourceful Odysseus
never before
I did not feel
so much happy.
Never before
I did not feel
such joy.
My body
It exists, it lives
and breathe
with an untold passion
when I am with you.
Touch me beautiful Greek
when you unwittingly
you lean
convulse
my soul,
I tremble entire
they cut my knees.
ODYSSEUS-song-
Beautiful Helen
you are a woman
of Silence
and blooming
Gardens.
You bring the memory
and oblivion together.
You are so much Beautifully
with blonde hair
and wonderful
fiery eyes.
You are so much Beautifully
within the green
the red
and whites.

ELENI
How can you
be so much serene
when all around us
reigns the Death.
It is late, too late
comes Deep Darkness.
ODYSSEUS
This hour
do not make black thoughts.
My love
I recognized you everywhere
from the breath, the touch of hands,
and the light walking
from the heat of your lips.
ELENI-song-
Do you love me?
the volleys
the hot rods
rip my soul.
Death lurks
the siege
It is endless.
I am so
Happy.
I want to shout
to cry
sing,
I want to give you
that holier I have,
- my Chastity
I was reserving
for the men
of my life.
ODYSSEUS – song
Beautiful Helen
this moment
I want to keep
as an eternity.
Come be loved
be loved
like no other
until now,
to perish
from ecstasy
of love,
crazy from happiness.
RAPSODOS
Late in the morning
the warrior of fire left for the gate
St. Romanus.
Where Constantine, Giustiniani,
the Greeks and Latins
they gave the ultimate battle up to death.

DANCE
The Greeks fight
and die like Greeks,
even if they know
how near is the end and destruction.
even if they were doomed
die.
ODYSSEUS
How huge resembles Giustiniani
Inside the formidable armor.
Glistening in the sunlight
so glittering looks up towards
the camp of Turks,
causing awe and fear.
rejoiced battle like no other
was the best moment for a warrior.
PERIDIS
Washed and clean with quiet soul
this mercenary is ready
to deal face to face the death.
He gives courage to Christians
to fight bravely,
they pray to the Virgin Mary
to save them and the city.
PALEOLOGOS

So many days I fight sleepless
and terribly exhausted.
How much I want my golden bed
the double-headed eagle and the feather mattress.
Νext to me fighting bravely
Francisco from Toledo,
Theophilus Palaeologus,
Ioannis from Dalmatia
Bailos of Venice Minnoto,
and many other nobles and not only.
DANCE
Jerusalem -Jerusalem
sinned heavily ill
Kyrie-Kyrie
God bless us.
ODYSSEUS
A thousand year old Empire
arrives at the end this hour.
PERIDIS
The last Greeks fight bravely
with yellow skinned, toothless
from the hardships of the siege.