Σάββατο 25 Αυγούστου 2012

OTHER LYSISTRATA - COMEDY


OTHER LYSISTRATA - COMEDY 


OTHER  - LYSISTRATA
 ATHENS 5os CENTURY BC

 ERATO
 So long without sex
  Once they see us
 will catch them erotic mania.
 Love is life
 I'm infatuated
  I want  men now

WOMAN-A
 
Our houses
 left Unattended

 WOMAN-B
 84






children
 They want washing
 and ironing

 WOMAN-C
 
Women, women
 Now it's too late
 To back

 WOMAN-D
 Together, united
 We will win

WOMAN-E
 Love comes
 and leaves
 They are like migratory
 birds

 DANCE
 Only open of big time
 can change history

 WOMEN ALL TOGETHER
 
Only the opening can
  transform the world

A WOMAN
 The Poets-The Poets
 It will save us
 Why kill them

 GORGIAS
 Life is beautiful
 with so many women around
 85







Where brain for war.
Enough I fought
Let's glad little
And  make love.
So much time I have to see
My woman
 is absent to me a lot

ERATO
I die from Love
But I make that I do not want.
I will make tricks
Wish me some more.
I will make him
Request me his   knees.
 Will testify
Until he accomplishes me.

PHAEDRA- FEDRA

 Do not spin out
 Our purpose is other
 Do not make the difficult

 GORGIAS

What are these whims
 They do,
 I light up even more,
 I can not restrain.
 Erato come on sweetie
 In my arms
 I want you very-much

ERATO
 I do not want-I do not want
 Gorgia stay away from me
 You go to fight the barbarians
 enemies
 86






GORGIAS
 Come, dear
 I missed that in both.
 There in black Solitude
 I made company with the wolves
 And bears.

 ERATO
 Far-away
 Do not get close
 I do not want.
 First we discuss
 For Peace
 How to stop the war
 And then we see

 GORGIAS
 Erato - Erato
 How I want- how I want -
 I want you desperately crazy
 I beg you
not torture me anymore.

 ERATO
 
Brave Gorgias first we discuss
 For Peace.
 First we discuss
 For War
 how to stop
 Do not make the ignorant

PHAEDRA-FEDRA
 Do not be silly
 Do not do other tricks.
Will be shaken the plan in air.
Only through the erotic ecstasy
 will accomplish what we want
87
 





GORGIAS
 Erato my soul
 What War and peace
 And green horses
 Come quickly to make love
 I can not stand  other.
 Do you know how
 I craved to touch
 Your tits.
 Ach!! that you are shaken
 you drive me crazy

ERATO
 Splendid Gorgia
And I want you
 My dear,
 but first
 I want to talk
 For Peace

DANCE
 Overdoing that
 Do not insist  other

ERATO
 Come my purslane
 Come  My Gorgia
 I want to come
 What you sit dumbfounded

 GORGIAS
 Wow! Wow!
 What has become
 doom- hell

 ERATO
 88






 Waited for
Do not be in a hurry
I want slow slow
Remove from me the clothes.

GORGIAS
 
Do not torturing Other
 champ at the bit
 It's excruciating,
 Whatever you want.
 The idiot what losing
 so long fought in the cold
 and frost

ERATO
 Let's talk
 For Peace.
 I do not want
 Let the debate
 In the middle.

 GORGIAS
 
Now I want
 Make Love.
 Now I want
 to travel
 In unknown Country
 of your body.
 After we have all the time
 to discuss
 Whatever you want

 ERATO
  I did my duty
 I fall fighting for Peace
 89

 




ALL TOGETHER

Peace 
Peace

GORGIAS - ERATO
 How can
 Destroy a city
 That gave birth to Democracy

 WOMEN TOGETHER
 
The Galactic Republic
 of Big Time

 IN ECSTASY Dionysian

GORGIAS
 doing tricks
  I will make you forget
 Your Name

 ERATO
 What ecstasy - what passion
 you can not get
 Your feet

 GORGIAS
 
The empire of pleasure
the  absolute Love

 ERATO
 You will pass in the country
 Forgetfulness and oblivion
 And you will become an Other.
 A Man of Peace
 And not a  wild warrior
 thinking
 Doing only sex
 90






DANCE
 The ecstatic sex
 is the post-Sex

GORGIAS
 I feel the happiness of love
 like this
 Must be Heaven

 ERATO
 Nostalgia of Heaven
 I'll die up there
 In the trenches.

 ALL TOGETHER
 Nostalgia of Paradise

ERATO
 Hell end  Paradise
 It's here.
 We create them
 See what you lost so long.

 GORGIAS
 Dying of Love
 Oh! My God,
what unbearable happiness
 This is

 ALL TOGETHER
 Love and Death

ATHENIAN WARRIOR

 When women have implemented the plan of Love
 dominated completely.
,We do not bear more in the war
 Lost from within the Violence
 91






the rage of the warrior.
 Calm the soul.
 Hey!  Friends
 We are operators of Galactic Peace.
 / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /