Τετάρτη 8 Ιουλίου 2015

VENETIAN TETRALOGY MYTHICAL ITHAKISSIOS AND FABULOUS ELEONORA THEATER

VENETIAN TETRALOGY

MYTHICAL ITHAKISSIOS
AND
FABULOUS ELEONORA

THEATER
1
GONDOLIER
All together the Crusaders
doge Mocenigo and Other Venetians
they were in the Ballroom.
ITHAKISSIOS
What if you are great
what if you are not great
shadow dream is the man.
GIROLAMO
When the birds
low flying to Venice
they bring messages
In love.
ΑLVISE MOCENIGO - DOGΕ -
Brave knights
You were late
We wait for you for hour.
ITHAKISSIOS
Venerable doge
outside has a lot of world
the celebration is in peak.
ALVISE MOCENIGO
Venetians they wait for with anxiously
to see you and hear you.
ITHAKISSIOS
We arrived a little late
against our will.
ALVISE MOCENIGO
It is enough that you are here
It is enough that you are with us.
ITHAKISSIOS
Splendid Doge
Alvise Mocenigo
for the price that you make us
we will tell you a song.
He began to sing along with the Others
REQUIEM POSTHUMOUSLY
IN VENICE
A
The shapely harbor
Venice
Sleeps the ships
with movement
of wave.
A melodious song
sounded
from the depth
Night.
Beautiful Venice
flooded
with aroma
that brought
the air
from the mountains,
smelled
the scent of love
and death.
Requiem
posthumous
a divine wave
from great voices

shapely Venice
Beautiful Venice
Bella Venezia.
B
Love
Death
Posthumous
The two beasts
struggling
Iin the Hell
of In Time.
Mercy - Mercy
Kyrie
angels of Death
with fiery sword
Kill the monster
of death
Glory to Kyrie
Glory to Kyrie.
C
My people
what have you done
my people
what have you done.
70
winged Angels
raise souls
of People.
golden dawn
of world
reveals
the great Love.
the death
the death
Kyrie- Kyrie.
DOGE MOCENIGO
AND OTHERS
Prince Ithakissios
is that more beautiful
we have heard,
we are spellbound
from the divine music.
ITHAKISSIOS
Requiem
It is dedicated to those brave
they go to liberate the Holy Land.
ALL TOGETHER
Venetians women are in love with you
GONDOLIER
Outside the waters of Grand Canal
they rolled dazzling playing with light.
ELEONORA
Knight Ithakissios is more beautiful closely,
I live the great love of my life.
MOSENICA MOCENIGO
It looks like the hero of fairy tale
brave in the fields of battles,
fear and terror of opponents.
ELEONORA
Prince of Aquileia
showing mercy for those who defeated
Ah !!! When I will be alone with him
It is continuity with world
and beautiful girls.
ITHAKISIOS
Beautifully Eleonora
- thinking inside -
I prefer to fight
despite seeing
Princess of Beauty.
ELEONORA
Divine Ithakissios
it is difficult to meet you
- thinking inside -
I feel so Happy
got lost
I want to talk with you.
ITHAKISSIOS
Lionora
I thought you on the battlefields
that's why I stayed alive
for your sake I held in life.
ELEONORA
The wars end do not have.
My soul was flooded from mad love
I tremble entire
I do not know what to make.
ITHAKISSIOS
I live a dream
the finest of my life,
I do not want to ever end
this time,
I want to keep one eternity.
ELEONORA
-thinks inside-
I hope one day to get married
become couple,
It will be the most grandest wedding
in Venice.
-The Servant makes meaning
Let's wait.
I feel all eyes on us,
we were forgotten with the discussion
as if we are completely alone
there is no one else around.
ITHAKISSIOS
Τhey do not exist
other
we are alone.
ALL TOGETHER
The mythical Love of Ithakissios
and Eleonora.
ITHAKISSIOS
how many times
I did not dream this time,
nights whole.
ELEONORA
I lived a half life
Ah !! observe us
we go out from room
they will search me,
It is very difficult
to get away.
ITHAKISSIOS
You are a goddess of fairy tale
a fairy of Venice
that enchants the souls.