Πέμπτη 12 Νοεμβρίου 2015

TETRALOGY OEDIPUS CYCLES ANTIGONE OF THEBES OPERA

 NIKOS KOLESIS


TETRALOGY

OEDIPUS CYCLES




 ANTIGONE OF THEBES







OPERA
1
TETRALOGY

OEDIPUS CYCLES



A       OEDIPUS CYCLES

B            JOCASTA

C   ANTIGONE OF THEBES

D     ANTIGONE- ELECTRA


OPERA


2

I have nothing to lose
neither riches nor kingdom.
I am free
to say my opinion without fear
without any interest.

CREON

Antigone
little Antigone
but you do not understand
how to talking
you leads to destruction,
leads to total disappearance.
Think ripe changed mind
to save your life.

ANTIGONE

Awesome Creon
even if my relative
It seems that you do not care.
I will have a beautiful Death
one beautiful end.
Exists bigger Glory
from you die
for the ideas and your beliefs.
Exists bigger satisfaction
from the final compurgation.

CREON
47 

Only you think from all the Thebans
In this way.
Only you resist with such stubbornness
think instead
Ignoring the consequences, the fatal end.

ANTIGONE

It is not Crime
that I buried my brother
fearless Polynices.
He deserved a better fate
to be buried in the right way.

CREON

Eteocles and Polynices
they died fighting from each other
for who will become king of Thebes.
The two brothers did not agree
to share the power.

ANTIGONE

They have the same blood as me
they are my brothers.
What wanted I make 
I stay indifferent
make that nothing happens,
I had an obligation to the dead brother.

CREON
48
Polynices came with the army of Argives
to destroy Thebes,
this is high betrayal against the homeland.

ANTIGONE

My Blood is my brother
we drank the same milk,
from the same mother fabulous Jocasta.
I love them both the same
that should not have wronged no one,
I would have weight on my conscience.
They had a wild and unfair death
outside the walls of the legend Thebes.

CREON

The one Polynices is the traitor
he turned against his country,
he came with the army of Argives
to conquer the troubled Thebes.
The other Eteocles was a brave King
who fell fighting for his country.


ANTIGONE

The opening
of posthumously
it is Other.
The passage of posthumous
It is Other.

CREON

When you visit Hades,
then you talk about the underworld.
Then you will know up close great Nekyia,
the sunless darkness.

DANCE

Wonderful Antigone
and beautiful Ismene
are Fatal Sisters
unfortunate woman.
Fate played an ugly game
in the two innocent girls.

ANTIGONE
Only Love has the perfume of world
only Love has no borders.

ALL TOGETHER

Only love
Only love.

ISMENE

Ah !! Antigone
sweet Antigone
how many I feel for you
I understand you completely.


ANTIGONE

Good my Ismene
my favorite sister
I do not want your sympathy,
That I made was for Polynices
In exile our brother.

ISMENE

My favorite sister
undisciplined Antigone,
I do not want to see you die.
I do not want to lose you
what I will make alone me
In this unfair life,
does not remains nothing-nothing.

ANTIGONE

Live with live
and the dead with dead.

DANCE

Choose live
do not preferences death.

CREON

That was
came to your end

Νο god or man
It will not save you.

DANCE

Passions of Lavdakidon are endless.
The house of Oedipus is full of ghosts,
filled with heavy shadows and terrible stories.
The awesome curse of Oedipus for his two children,
Eteocles and Polynices was verified.

ISMENE

A secret voice reveals
the song of Antigone.
Innumerable flames ripping space
lightning and thunder bring unto the end
the world revealing the opening.

ANTIGONE- song Antigone-

Only love
only Love
they have the perfume
of Human's.
White memories
they travel us
in the Open
the great Mnemosyne.




Only love
οnly Love
they have the perfume
of the world.
Divine outbreak
that stirs
the brain.
A vast
beauty
who redeems
the soul.


DANCE

Sang
wonderful Antigone
Sang
only Love
it hears.
Sang
beautiful Antigone
sang
only love
frees.

ANTIGONE

Only the love
it remains
the memories
they come

and they leave.

The light dissolves
the darkness
of Tyranny.
Began
The great escape
to the unknown.

DANCE

We are hanging in the Opening.
Inside the big time.

ALL TOGETHER

Between hubris
and death.

ANTIGONE

The fear of death is death
and the freedom from him
passage posthumously.
Shortly before the big departure
we have the final return
of unscrupulous Tyrants.

ALL TOGETHER

The last return of Tyrants
The last return of Tyrants.