Τρίτη 17 Ιουλίου 2012

MOTZART- THEATER



 
       
                    NIKOS KOLESIS

                       
                     - THEATRE

                     NOSTALGIA
            
                         OF
                     MOZART
 
                      
                   - THEATRE




////////

MOZART

Dark Forces
call me and call me
Does not exist RETURN

Mozart enters in  house,
He looks arount if as possessed


CONSTANTSE

Redeemed
The snow - a blizzard
Brought Clearance

CONSTANTSE

Wolfi
You cause the death
Already you are bad
I am afraid

MOZART

Looked at
I am  fine

Sounds music from Requiem

Strong voices from outside.
Those who were lost  in the blizzard, shouting to make edge.
Looking to find the roads leading to their homes.


VOICES FROM OUTSIDE
91








We do not see nothing
 from the snow

MOZART

Konstantse
You you kept me alive
You are the guardian my angel


CONSTANTSE-MOZART

THE GUARDIAN MY ANGEL


MOZART

I have hallucinations
I'm Elsewhere

Monologist - He tells to his self

I hear the mournful music
Of Requiem,
death coming over me

CONSTANTSE

What night my God
It seems endless

MOZART

I hear trumpets, drums of death
Strong trombones
Mercy - mercy.
I tremble entire
I lose my light,
 breathe with difficulty.
92







 Scary Erinyes shout
Go near their

KONTSTANTSE -

My Populasion
 what did you made

DANCE VIENNESE

My Populasion
what did you made

 
Mozart bends over the music of  Requiem,
He writes endlessly ecstatic.
Konstantse watches voiceless


CONSTANTSE-MONOLOGUES -
TELLS TO HER SELF

He lives his death
Revealing the person
of GOD.
Blinding light  flooded the room


MOZART

I feel so ethereal, so young
As if the disease is gone from me

KONTSTANTSE -

I wish
Will become marvel

Monologue inside - She tells to her self 
93








He is very ill
I feel little
Front in what comes.
Dominates me this
that is not dominated 


MOZART

I've never been so  cheerful
So much happy
Cheated death

CONSTANTSE

No one did not overcome  death
 is  Unbeaten

DANCE VIENNESE

Only Love - Only Love


MOZART - CONSTANTSE

LOVE IS UNBEATEN

 
MOZART

Almost finished  Requiem

 
Konstantse sees the music scores
And terrified senses the end


CONSTANTSE

 you are tired
sat a little
94




 
They are looked in the eyes with incredible tenderness, big Love.
 One Unknown knocks the door


MOZART

 A stranger came to get the Requiem
 Striking the door

 Monologue mid -inside
 
The angel of death
was presented in person,
Came out walk
he did not bear other
wants my life


 Konstanze opens the door appears
 a unknown man, wearing a black hooded


XENOS-FOREIGNER

 Sorry for the inconvenience
 Herr Mozart
 has something for me

 Mozart cries from within

 MOZART
 
I waited for you
 you were late
Come on in,
Ready Requiem
 Remained something little for the end,
details

 XENOS-FOREIGNER
 95









 Never mind, you kept your word
You're right.
Getting
Here are the rest of  money
450 ducats


The stranger leaves money on the piano
Reluctantly takes the music of  Requiem,
He looks a Mozart, a Konstanze and says 

XENOS -FOREIGNER

Thank you - thank you
Good evening

MOZART - CONSTANTSE

Good evening

The music of Reguiem climaxes

He leaves hastily closing the door.
They looked dumbfounded,
They can not articulate words

CONSTANTSE - SAYS A LULLABY

Sleep my Angel
Sleep
Comes sweet sleep
The sleep of RIGHT


MOZART

Konstanze
Listen the eternal complaint
96






Of my soul.
A life lived with illusions
In an imaginary country
Full of shadows.
Smell
The house  filled with the perfume  of jasmine
Blooming roses.
See
the snow as fall become crystal birgs
 

The light of dawn flooded the room
The Konstanze goes entranced  to the window

CONSTANTSE - ARIA

Amante  die for you.
What balm
We drank water from the source
Of immortality.
Those who we lived
 they turn in my brain,
All are Coming.
What night and this
They finished all.
I see you clear to walk
In  forests of Austria.
You're an Angel
What bright-do-victorious
What -sol-dark-blue
Filled  air.
 

DANCE- VIENNESE

This NIGHT
 is the LAST ONE
97







KONSTANTSE

 The poor guy was left alone
Only

DANCE VIENNESE

Who Killed Mozart
Who poisoned Mozart


Konstanze runs uneasy to Volfgk,
She sees her husband unconscious, dying,
He grabs and shakes shocked,
Fearful discovers that he is not breathe.

 
CONSTANTSE

My God
Save him - Save him

DANCE VIENNESE

Mercy - mercy


CONSTANTSE
 
Wolfi - Wolfi
How I loved you
untill the stars.
Dying for You
The pain  unbearable burns
My guts.


 DANCE VIENNESE

You left so young
You had the all life front


 A LAMENT OF  CONSTANTSE

Wolfi
I sink into the abyss
 Immense sadness,
  are drowned me  huge waves.
Was left alone
 To pick up my pieces.
Listen - Listen
 How my soul weeps
 As the swan crying
 Knowing that dies.
The Furies will follow me
 In all my life.
 Left - left
 Threw - became Angel
 In Heaven

 ALL TOGETHER

 THIS IS THE STORY

 98... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...







                   POSTHUOUS
                    REQUIEM
             

              REQUIEM AETERMAN

 What soul - what wings
 Fly to the sky
 



 DANCE

 Death
 The endless posthuous- metathanatos

 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

 takes another dimension
 Becomes a star in the sky


 DANCE

KYRIE - KYRIE ( LORD )

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..


 The wind - blowing
 At Sea World.
 The world of bodiless
 Follows triumphant
 DANCE
 The Shadow Before a
 After the interminable time

 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
                        

THE SALVE PLEADING

The Salvation of the Soul
 It's a miracle
 Does not exist Return


 DANCE
 99







 The guardian my Angel

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...


From tally
Everything looks so nice.
The birds of  sky make plunges
Hold the Infinity
                    

              THE LYRICAL RECORDATE


Look at
How is born the first beauty
Uncreated

DANCE

Angel of Kyriou - Lord
Reveal passages


... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...


A hermit I am
A Coming.
What dazzle! - What greatness!
Now a country sinless
I Travel
                               


                      DOMINE


DANCE


Angels of death
Guarding the gates of Hades


... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
100






 The whole army of souls
 Wiped  in  Abyss


 DANCE

 THE GUARDIAN MY ANGEL


 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....


 On the island of hell
 Burn all
 Paying the price
 Mercy - Mercy


 DANCE

 No one did not overcome




 FESTIVE  SANECTUS - CORDIAL  BENEDICTUS
                 UNCLUTTERED AGNUS DEI



 DANCE
 The only consolation God
 The Uncreated Light


 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....


My soul fragrant perfume -aroma
 Of Paradise,
 Displaying flowery meadow
Full from Love


 DANCE

KYRIE- KYRIE -
 101
 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...








There is no tomorrow to death.
In you i resort
Forgive me the ungodly.
On the other hand
I am SAME -



ALL TOGETHER

KYRIE - KYRIE


NIKOS  KOLESIS


... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..


Requiem is a work that stands with his own - ALONE.

Can enter after the theater or opera
but also received- can not put on
  ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
102 -103