Τετάρτη 18 Ιουλίου 2012

OPERA GOETHE OR OTHER FAUST


 OPERA
 GOETHE OR  OTHER  FAUST



   FAUST
  SCENE 2

 

 RAPSODOS

 Faust suddenly been covered by the magic dress
 beautiful Helen,
 and moved as if by magic in stunning plateau.
 There he realized what had happened
and began to mourn
82






 Why leave behind them - ideals - who believed,
 - The Beautiful, the True, the Good-.
 In the mythical Arcadia met Mephistopheles
 with the shoes of seven leagues.

 

 MARGARET IN PRISON

 
 Margaret was imprisoned in a bad situation.
 She make a heinous act.

 MARGARITA

 Forces of evil destroyed my life
 They want my death.

DANCE

Do not think the end
 You're still new
 On the prime of life.

MARGARITA

Fraudulent, the black mother
 I filled the hands with the blood of my child.
 Drowned my little angel
 Visceral than my gut.
 Now how I will  live
 The guilt - the guilt - the Furies
 Will hunt wherever I go.
 I AM ONE WHO KILLED HER CHILD.

 DANCE

 How could you - how did you
 Faust is the father.
 83






MARGARITA

Devil - Satan
 He turned  my mind.
 I did not know what I did
 Clouded the mind.
 I thought I was another.
 -Mad -

Faust went straight to prison shocked.
 Went to meet  prisoner Margarita.

  FAUST

Guardian is sleeping
 Opportunity to get the keys
 To   release  margarita.

DANCE
 
hurry up
 time passes

FAUST
 Shaking hands
 -Open the door of  cell-

Margaret soon heard the noise
 sat up scared
 And hid his head on his knees.

MARGARET

Who is - who is
 Death came to take me
 Reached  my time.

 FAUST

 Sss! Do not be afraid
 You wake up the guard.
 I came to save you.
 84
 





 DANCE
 
SALVATION OF SOUL IS A MIRACLE
 SCALE FOR IMMORTALITY

 MARGARITA
 
Feel - feel my pain
 If remains little humanity.

FAUST

 Margarita - Margarita
 Poor crazy
 She killed her child.

MARGARET

Night you came to take me
Just Midnight Death,
 Wait a minute - comes the dawn.
 I want to see the sunlight
 For last time.

FAUST

  How  ended up
 I can not bear to see her.

 MARGARET
 
I was young - beautifully
admired by men,
 But my love left me.
 Now I feel free
 Redeemed from Him.
 I'm already Elsewhere
 In warm hugs.

FAUST

 My Light  - my love
 I'm here
 No one is not teases you .
 85
 





MARGARET
 
My baby
 I want my baby.
 They took it through my hands
 They want to harm me.
 They say I killed my visceral
 People say vices vices.

 FAUST

 Margarita favorite
 I came to  release you.
 To save you from troubles.

 MARGARITA
 
What  I heard- familiar voice
 cries me Faust, my love,
 He wants to take me with him.

FAUST

Margaret Iam  Faust
 A! suddenly fragrant as your garden,
 When I saw you beautiful
 I fell in love with the first glance.
.

 MARGARET
 
You are my savior, my deliverer
Oh! I feel in love again
 As  when I first saw.
 Come - come to embrace
 To see if you're alive.

 FAUST

 Quickly - quickly
 Let's go
 They will hear us.
86






MARGARET

 Left to kiss you triffle
I misse you so much.
 Kiss me - kiss me.
 What you're cold as frost blocks
 What happened - did not want me.

 FAUST

Time Run out 
 We should have gone.
 We are late- we are late
 Came out the first light of dawn..

 MARGARITA -FOR HELL

In remote and desolate place
 Now I go.
 The souls of sinners wiped
 In abyss of hurricanes.
 This is my exile
 The wounds are incurable
 Who will heal.

FAUST

We lived in illusions.
 blooming roses, lilacs, hyacinths
 are withered before their time,
 From the hands of evil.

 DANCE

 Only Faust and Margarita
 Will survive death.
  Salvation of  soul is a miracle.

 FAUST
 
The blood of people are not wasted.
 Demons, ghosts come against us.
 They want us near them.
 87







 MARGARET
 
Murder is murder
 They do not keep me my  feet
 Since the crash.
 I am a prisoner.

 DANCE
 
Nemesis -Nemesis
 is relentless.

MARGARITA
 Brings me to death unjustly.
 Look around
 The prison exudes death
 Injustice and atonement!
 How to be cleansed.

DANCE
 
insult causes Hubris

 MARGARITA

 The blood from my lost child
 runs from my hands.
 Drips from the clothes
 They became deep red

 FAUST
 
These are creation of mind
 demons turned your brains.

MARGARET
 
Shout me the deads
 dead father, mother, my child,
 We are passerbies - fleeting
 From this life.
 Henry - Erriko I die.
88







FAUST
 
So I came to take you
 Do not afraid.

 DANCE
 
Salvation of  soul is a miracle
 The threshold of Immortality
 Nothing is lost.

 MARGARET

 Drowned my baby
 with my own hands.
 I did not want it
 Someone else with lead.
 Poor did not react
 Not even realized what happened.
 Who - who will save me
 I Bitterly regretted.
 My God
 humbly I ask forgiveness.

DANCE

Death swept the prison.

 MARGARET

I hear the death
 Coming to pick me up.
 I hear drums-trumpets
 galloping horses.

 FAUST

I will not leave
 I will not let the Grim Reaper
 take your soul.
 89






MARGARITA

 How-how
 I killed my little
 How I will live.
 I can not stand another bend
 hunters me.

 FAUST

Stay - stay
 blurring of your beauty
 Was death.
 Love your death.

MARGARET
 
chasing me Furies
 They want to drive crazy

 FAUST

 Love has changed my life
 The Same-- can be done again.
 Do you hear me!

 MARGARITA

Our love was jarring
 Fraudulently won the Youth.

 FAUST

 I put a bet with  devil
 But I still did not lose
I will  gain him!!!

 MARGARITA

Only faith saves.
 With much love I gave milk
  Care on  my baby.
 I washed with herbs
 And I wore  aromatic clothes.
 Smiled and felt immense happiness.
 90






FAUST

 Margaret Stay do not leave
 There is time.

 MARGARET

Dried up the tears
 Death is better than life.

 FAUST

 You're innocent-innocent
 did not know what you did.

  MARGARITA

I do not let anyone
 Getting from hands  my child.
 What heinous- unholy act I made
 What person I became.

 DANCE

Exceeded human measures

 MARGARET

Unfortunate what I did
 I am a cursed.
 Drowned my baby
 I killed my mother.
 Stirred the mind
 Leave you  away
 Do not touch me
 You're drenched in blood.

FAUST

 You must learn to forget
 Passed in  country of Lethe-.Oblivion.
 91






 MARGARITA

I want you attend me after my death,
The same the  mother
 my little want it near me.
 Oh! Henry-Erriko I'm a living dead
 How I would like to come to the living.

FAUST

So I came
 To save you.

 MARGARITA
 
How I will live like a fugitive
 Hunted and persecuted.

FAUST

 Darling
 ends the hourglass of time.

MARGARET

 We will find ourselves
 One day we will find ourselves.
 People running like crazy
 does not know that goes.

 FAUST

 Oh! not lived  this
 Did not be present.

MARGARITA

 I see this chthonic
 fraudulent Mephistopheles
 He came with you.

 FAUST

 Salvation of  soul is a miracle
 Stay - stay
 92

 




 MARGARET

 I'm leaving, leaving
 Kyrie to you I leave my life
 In divine judgment-nemesis.
 Redemption by Lord save me-
 The slave humbly ask your forgiveness.
 By recycling the angels of heaven
 Oh! Savior, my Savior.

 ANGELS DANCE

Salvation of soul is a miracle.

 MARGARET

 Armies of angels sing
 osanna - osanna.

FAUST

 Hurry hurry
 Comes the dawn light.
 What are you waiting for.

MARGARITA
 
Kyrie  I come
 You look forward the  Disrespectful

 

 MARGARET FALLS DEAD ................



Faust laments over his dead girlfriend


FAUST- THE SONG OF MARGARET

Beloved Margaret
 Soul of my soul
 you left.
 She did not rejoice life
 You were a  Beautiful people.
 I love you -you hear me.
 93







Your soul is tossed in  yard
 Of paradise.
Involved the dark  forces
Without even knowing.
 Caused fate, your death
 You were innocent, innocent.

 DANCE

 Life is an endless journey.

FAUST
 
Oh! Margaret
 You left me here in front
 Could not save you.
 I tremble entire.

DANCE

Love Faust and Margaret.

 MEFISTOFELIS

 Time to leave also
 Do not forget the bet .............

 FAUST

 I do not come
 another force pushes much longer,
 Ascend higher, a higher level.
 Became a miracle-a miracle.

 MEFISTOFELIS

 What we agreed
 I did my duty
 Time to pay back yours

 FAUST
 The contract fell
 94







You did not achieve the terms.
The Light - the world's Uncreated
 Passes through the body.
 I feel immense happiness.

 MEFISTOFELIS

Left these evil
 Who learned!
 Listen - listen
 shout us the demons.
 Vampires prepared  your grave,
 Finally reaching the merciless.
 I do not ask nothing absurd
To fulfill the conditions
 of Contract.

 FAUST

I follow the light
 Leave - you leave
 My God save me
 Make your miracle.

 MEFISTOFELIS

 Pray to God in vain
 No one escaped from me.

 FAUST

 I go there - I'm there
 Where the past, present and future
 It is a united opening.
 I am Free...................


AFTER DEATH


 Apparition of Margaret appeared bathed in light.
 95

 




MARGARITA
 
Light gives untold Intelligence
 As if everything is pre-known.

 FAUST
 
Margaret you changed appearance
 You look like an angel.

 MARGARET

Henry- Erriko how I expected to come
 Sitting in front of  magic mirror
 I made dreams.

FAUST

 I loved
 Kisses, caresses, promises
 were real.
 I wanted to live those who I did not live.

 MARGARET

I am now in  country
 Where there is no enemy, wars
 Only  a permanent opening

DANCE
 
The Court of Paradise.

FAUST

 I feel a sweet nostalgia
 For that we lived.
 After passing in Total Oblivion
 We are so close - so far.

 MARGARET

Eternal love fly like birds
 96







 ANGELS DANCE

 Kyrie-Kyrie
 Arriving and Departing
 They come to you.

 MARGARET
 perfume of paradise intoxicates the soul.

ANGELS DANCE
 
Kyrie
 At you resort the Sinners
 Regretted they ask Forgiveness.

 MARGARET

Kyrie
 You're the only consolation
 The salvation of  soul.

 FAUST

The light - the Uncreated
 Angelic  Peace.

 ALL TOGETHER

This is the Democracy of Big Time
 This is the story.
 97
 

 

NIKOS KOLESIS