Τετάρτη 18 Ιουλίου 2012

OTHER HAMLET THEATER







OTHER HAMLET THEATER 


95







Polite young persons
Come also the two
Link the hands

HAMLET

mourners Laertes
I wronged
With those who I said and made,
For this I ask humbly
Apology.
I hope you will forgive me.
The madness saves me
And kills me together.
I was another Hamlet.
Speaking in front all
apologize

LAERTIS

Pleased
I told you
I accept the apology
Love.
But I'm not back
Ask REVENGE

Hamlet

Let the duel begin
Game of Death
The Suspended Step between
Life and posthumously.

DANCE
96






Love
Death
The Metathanatos

KLAFDIOS

Nephew
You know the bet
Bring swords
Osrik why you sit

HAMLET

I know
Get Ready for This
in all of my life

LAERTIS

I do not want the heavy sword
Bring the other, the light

It takes the poisoned sword

DANCE

The poisoned sword

Meanwhile, Hamlet and Laertes
Take their appropriate positions

KLAFDIOS

I drink in the health of Hamlet,
Give plenty of wine.
Let the trumpets sound, drums
97








Go enter the duel
Watch both.

HAMLET

En garde Mr

LAERTIS

En garde Mr

Enter the duel between Hamlet
And Laertes

KLAFDIOS

Hamlet
Drink to your

LAERTIS

The blow is valid
Please note

HAMLET

And my
is targeted

LAERTIS

What the judges say?
Valid?

CRITICS
98








Valid
Correct stroke

LAERTIS

I accept
Continue
Hamlet is constantly declining

The two young persons duel constantly

GERTRUDE

Brave Hamlet
What is it?
You look upset

LAERTIS

Managed
And another bump
Stronger
This found View

KLAFDIOS

My dear Gertrude
Do not worry;
Duel fine.
Give Hamlet
To drink wine.

Gertrude

My King
99








Give me too
Sweet wine

KLAFDIOS

Not Gertrude
does not make
is not hour
You will be made dizzy

GERTRUDE

But I am thirsty
I want to quench my thirst.
Leave please
the Mug.

She takes the glass with the force

KLAFDIOS - Monologues

What a pity
The Gertrude drinks poison
I put in for her son.

Leave for later
Do not drink more
Why you are in a hurry.

DANCE

The poison
The poison

The Gertrude drinking wine
she gives also in Hamlet
100






HAMLET

Mother what you make
No now - later.
I have many more
well-aimed blows

LAERTIS

Now is occasion
For the final blow.
Something keeps me
burdens the hand

The two young persons continue the duel

CRITICS

Does not predominate no one
You are draw

.........................................................

Shakespear feels the need
How should act decisively.
The work is found in the most critical point.

SHAKESPEAR

Gentlemen - Gentlemen
we have the climaxing of drama,
For this it needs untold
Tragic Passion

ELISABETH
101







The all work is a preparation
a ritual for the befalling End

SHAKESPEAR

The heroes are led inevitably In Fatal,
but they cannot make nothing.
They are invalid.
ELISABETH

They see straight in the eyes the death
Either they know him
Either they do not know,
is impossible
Deter.
Unless is presented
THE MACHINE GOD
SHAKESPEAR

This makes them Tragic
They are defended the Life
Having as background the Death.


BEGINS THE SECOND DUEL


LAERTIS

I accomplished the most vital blow
was hurt robustly
he will not bear other
102








For this blow,
the two gladiators Are touched in the hands,
bicker
But then when they begin again,
They take different swords.

DANCE

The queen
The queen

HORACE

Fell dead
she under collapsed
Do something

HAMLET

With this blow
I overcome Laertis

Laertis is wounded deeply in the breast

LAERTIS

I fell in the pit
That I dug with my own hands.
I was heavily struck
I die - I die

HAMLET

Mother - mother
What became
why she fell
103







KLAYDIOS

My Son
Gertrude did not bear
she was made dizzy

He shows convulsed

GERTRUDE

Hamlet my child
Were careful
with they poisoned,
the wine had poison

Gertrude collapses under dead

HAMLET

Betrayal - betrayal

LAERTIS- MONOLOGOS

It's late
to late.
The same poison run
And in your own blood.
You die - you die
Does not exist Antidote,
Nothing does not save you.
You were betrayed by me
And the king.
This is blaim for all.
We concealedly agreed
murder you.

104









The sword is poisoned
Left little time
for you To live.

DANCE

THE POISON

HAMLET

Miserable
What have you done .
You murdered my father
Poisoned my mother,
And want to kill me.
Getting that you deserve
Worthy of your salary.

The Hamlet rushes against Claudius
And pierce the poisoned sword

DANCE

The treason

HAMLET

Curse
Slayer
you have badly end.
drink sweet wine
makes good

Claudius dies slowly
105








LAERTIS

Brave Hamlet
The nemesis -The divine Trial
does not leave no one unpunished.
Not fault anything
Not killed anyone
Not me
Neither my father.
And beloved Ophelia
She was so innocent
How unjustly lost.
Let we are forgiven

DANCE

THE CLEARANCE- THE PURGATION
OF OTHER HAMLET

HAMLET

God only God
Can forgive You.

Horace - Horace
I'm alive

ORATIOS

Hamlet my friend
I Come to help you
Bear to get up-

DANCE

The Hamlet took MOLLY
106








HAMLET

THE ANTIFARMAKO-(ANTIDOTE )

DANCE

MOLY- MOLY

HAMLET

Antifarmako -( ANTIDOTE ) of Odysseus
Whoever drinks
Becomes IMMORTAL.
Does not touch him nothing
No poison,
Neither spells.


HORACE

THE ANTIDOTE OF ODYSSEUS
is thaumaturge -miraculous

HAMLET

A old woman gave to me
a Witch from London,
to protect me from the Villain, the Death.
The secret comes
From Ancient Greece
she said in ecstasy

HORACE

I come from Ancient Rome
107







HAMLET

All we came
From Ancient Greece

HORACE

We come from very far
And we go very far

HAMLET

My name is HAMLET
I am Other Hamlet

DANCE

The prince LIVES
took MOLY

ALL TOGETHER

THE ANTIFARMAKO- (ANTIDOTE )
OF ODYSSEUS


END

108






P C. Also
A modern writer and his actress girlfriend
can play the role of Shakespeare and Elizabeth