Κυριακή 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

ΕLECTRA - THEATER



                                 ΕLECTRA  A
                                    SCENE  7  
ORESTE  
Electra
Do not say
In no one Nothing 
ELECTRA  
Joy my
I will make
That you want
85 here



 
ORESTE  

Were careful
Do not occupy you
From the joy
you have  
ALL TOGETHER 
The joy
is not hiding
 

ELECTRA 
Aigisthos is absent
our mum
She is alone
In the palace 
ORESTE  
Comes the Educator 
EDUCATOR  
It is not hour
For charms
And festivals
But for action 
ORESTE  
They did not understand Nothing
they  believe
that I am died
86 here



  
ΕLECTRA 
Who is This  
ORESTE  
In this
you delivered me small
And I saved 
ΕLECTRA 
Is our Savior Brother
And our father 
EDUCATOR  
I made this
That should
Make
 

DANCE  
Black clouds Covered
the palace of Argos
Comes rain shower 
ALL TOGETHER DANCE   
- Were left free Erinyes- Furies
 

DANCE
87 here




Comes the revenge
from Atreidi
the famed Orestes 
DANCE  
In little all
They will have finished
They will have been
disappearred 
ELECTRA 
Comes
The inevitable
End of the End 
DANCE 
the Opening
is a Vernal Equinox
Among
In life and death 
ELEKTRA 
I do not know
Where are the Aegisthus
Where are the guards
Must watch 
KLYTAIMNISTRA 
Alas
but wants to slaughters me
My girl
88 here


 

Without no Shame
Without no Hesitation.
Aegisthus, Aegisthus
Where are you
Lost guards.
God
Die
All alone
Whipped
From the innard me. 
ELECTRA 
Dishonest woman
You forgot what you did
In my father.
You forgot
Who requested you
To Save  the life 
ALL TOGETHER -DANCE  
The mum
She is mum 
KLYTAIMNISTRA 
Oreste
My Boy
I am your mother.
My expensive only son
I gave birth you
And i gave milk from my breast.
In no one
89 here



 

Does not suit Such death.
My Joy
I want to live
Ι am Person .
Guards
Where are the guards
Aigisthe, Aigisthe 
DANCE  
Alone
We are led
In the death 
ORESTE  
You killed
My father
With your lover.
Sordidly you exiled me
In foreigner,
Alone I turned
Without homeland,
Long from friends
And brothers 
DANCE 
This day
She is endless  
DANCE
90 here


  
Darkness horrible
Fear and terror 
ALL TOGETHER DANCE  
Here are the winners
Here are the winners
 

DANCE  
In the opening
[Metathanatoy]- afterwards the death-His post-mortem  
Aigisthos and Klytaimnistra with the guards come out
outside from the palace in the blood 
KLYTAIMNISTRA 
[Ach]!! wretched
How I will gather
My pieces,
How I will cure
My soul.
[Ach]!! My children
Real estates, Motionless
and frozen
You are under to the floor,
In the black net
οf The death.
Sordid -  heinous
What I went and made
I killed my children. 
ALL TOGETHER DANCE
91 here



  
Ηear
ΤΗΕ [Paidoktonos]-child merderer 
AIGISTHOS  
OR these, OR we
Klytaimnistra
there you go
The epicediums.
No other teardrops
For Oreste
And Electra .
These wanted
Kill to us. 
KLYTAIMNISTRA 
With  blinded the passion
The tragic fury,
[Ach]! gods
How I made
Such something.
Now I will have
The himself end,
Wild death
waits for me.
How I slaughtered
My children,
I the black bitch
How I cut
Their flesh, 
ALL DANCE
92 here




 

 Ηere hated
Paidoktonos- child merderer 
AIGISTHOS  
Were killed all
Oreste, Electra
Pyladis, the Educator
Died the conspirators.
They wanted  reverse to us,
How differently
we will be kept
in the power.
Only with violence
And falsification.
Those who resist
They die. 
ALL TOGETHER DANCE  
Here
the TYRANNOS 
DANCE - CHORUS 
Perhaps the Tyranny
Do not fall Never  
ALL TOGETHER
 

In light of the uncreated
world
KLYTAIMNISTRA
93 here



  
An inexorable peacefulness
  with conquered
deadly imerepse
my soul.
How many little
Lived my children
they were not glad nothing.
A life
they were my enemies.
Now the grave-diggers
Lead him
In their grave.
Where I would find
My joy,
It does not exist
Hope no one. 
ALL- DANCE  
Oreste
From Argos
Electra
From Argos 
AIGISTHOS 
No one
It does not resist
In the power.
She is inexorable
it is not given
In no one.
The children of Agamemnona
Chose the death
94 here




 

Who wanted.
They chose the life
Who wanted 
ALL TOGETHER-  DANCE  
Here
THE TYRANNOS
 

                          THE OPENING
 

RAPSODOS  
Orphic circles
reveal
The eternal Life.
The  Lyra with the seven strings of [Foiboy]- Apollo
plays the song
love
And the death. 
ALL- DANCE  
Comes
The exile
[Metathanatoy] of  post-mortem  
-ELEKTRA  A - a vision posthumous - an apparition
 

We come
From the opening
Beyond from 
Disarray and the order
95 here



 

 Ιnstitutions
of light
Who shows
The opening
While  runs through
The history. 
ELEKTRAS- TOGETHER  
The mystery
purgation- Clearance
He is Unknown.
The light runs through
The darks
tyranny . 
DANCE 
Comes
Planetary
[Metapolitiki] - Meta-policy
 

ALL- DANCE   
The darks
tyranny
96 here




 

ALL TOGETHER  
It is truth
How was overcome
The tyranny  
DANCE  
Warriors
of light 
ALL- DANCE  
It is truth
THE DEMOCRACY
OF [PANCHRONOY]-OF ENTERNAL TIME
 

  
    ELECTRA II 
    SCENE 8 
  
CHORUS 
  
Agamemnon
Was taking a bath 
97 here
 

  
  
When he was killed.
He writhed like a slaughtered lamb
Imploring
His wife
Not to kill him.
But she,
Like a hyena,
Tore him to pieces. 

ELECTRA 
Oh!!
Where did
So many guards come from?
No, do not slay me!
Mother
I am
Your daughter
Have pity on me.
A hated
Child murderer
You will be.
All will
Detest you
And the Furies,
Black bitches,
Will hound you
For as long as you live.
You are going to kill me
In the same way
As you killed
My father. 
  
CHORUS 
Electra 
98 here 
  
 
 

No more tears
No more pain
What will be
Will be 
  
ELECTRA 
  
The same death
Awaits
Father, son
And daughter.
Oh!! Fate
How unjust you are
You reward
Murder with murder.
Oh!! Orestes
Where are you,
My dear?
See
How they slay
Your sister.
The woman
Who bore me
Now slays me. 

ORESTES – an apparition from beyond the dead – 

Electra,
My dear
Electra.
Apollo’s dark,
Vain and unjust
Prophecies
Led me
To my death. 
99here 
  
  
A misled
Wanderer,
I go
Back to the future,
Travelling from city
To city,
An unrecognisable shadow
Of myself. 
ELECTRA 
And I,
Poor wretch,
Have mourned my life
From end to end.
I have lived through the Eternal grief
Of deep loneliness
In Argos. 
ORESTES – an apparition – 
Oh!! My dear
Sister
How stoically
You have accepted death.
Alone you bowed
Your head
For the murderers
To slay you.
Yet, you could not bear it
And flung yourself
At your mother,
Grasping her
So that you could be saved.
In deep despair
You begged her
Not to kill you 
100here 
  
 
 

Her flesh and blood
The child
She had so suffered
To bear.
But she
And the guards
Butchered you
They tore you
Into a million pieces,
So that the dogs could eat you. 

ELECTRA – an apparition– 

Alas!
This is unheard of!
Our mother
Killed us
With her own
Two hands.
She is stained
With the blood of her children. 

ORESTES – an apparition – 

Electra
Do not lose heart
We deserved
A Beautiful death.
Humanity
Will for all eternity curse
The godless lovers
Who killed us.
The Furies
Will not let them
Rest.
101here 
  
 
  
ELECTRA – an apparition– 
 – song for the dead brother – 
Oh! My dear
Brother
Gone is your poor soul
It has flown like the wind.
Soul
Of my soul
You were all that I had.
I drew courage
From waiting for you.
My brother
Bright sun
Undying rose
That casts its sweet smell
On the years
Of great sorrow.
 

ORESTES – an apparition – 
 – song for the dead sister – 
My dear
Sister
Your soul has fled
It is a bright star
In the sky.
A horrible death
You have had.
102here 
  
 
  
You took on
Tyranny
You took on
The monsters
And look at
Your end.
Oh!! My soul
All is darkness
And the pain
Unbearable. 

CHORUS 
All is revealed
Here
At the opening
Of Eternal Time 

CLYTEMNESTRA 
Oh!! What have I done!
I have killed my children
Orestes
And Electra
With my own
Two hands.
A wretched
Child murderer I am.
How could I
Commit such a murder?
103here 
  
  
  
Now I deserve
The same death
I do not want to live
Any longer.
I feel myself
drowning
whole
in their blood.
The Furies
Are driving me
Insane.
They hiss hideously
Singing
The song
Of death.
 

AEGISTHUS 
Power
Is implacable
It wants action
Not talk.
The punishment
Was just
For those insurgents
The fiendish
Conspirators
Who wished
To reign. 
104here 
  
  

They should have accepted
The regime
To save
Their lives. 

                       DIOSCURI 
             – Castor and Polydeuces – 
                  – Deus ex machina – 

DIOSCURI 
We are your mother’s
Brothers,
Castor
And Polydeuces.
Apollo’s predictions
Were not correct.
Oh!! My dear
Children
How could your wretched mother,
The cruel Clytemnestra,
Kill you? 
  
The imaginary Tribunal
Of Eternal Time
Will vindicate you.
You will live in freedom
In the eternal city
Of Athens.
105 here 
  
  
DANCE -CHORUS  
Why You did not anticipate
The villain 
DIOSKOYROI 
The fate
And the Need they did not leave
The facts Should have become
As they became.

ORESTE - an apparition-vision 
Electra
Hardly I found you
and i lost you.
Now travellers of light
We follow The circles
  stars 
DANCE -CHORUS 
The circles of sky Work
Night - Day 
ELECTRA  - an apparition-vision
 

Expensive
Oreste
How many  I have
Already wished.
[Ach]!!  Perhaps never
Do not meet you,
Perhaps never
Do not feel.
The breeze
From pure
Soul your. 
DIOSKOYROI 
No one
should not
106 here
 

 


 

Act Unfair.
We  help those
They loved the Right
in the life.
 

     EPODOS -  REFRAIN -     CHORUS OR RAPSODOS  
Circles  of' sky Determine
The fate
persons.
They move- they are
And the being
And unexpectedly
Per year.
That  comes
Is-anarcho -.
It has however
Finally and Beginning,
That finish
In endless
THIS  IS THE HISTORY 
ALL TOGETHER 
     THIS IS
THE DEMOCRACY
OF [PANCHRONOY] ΟF ENTERNAL TIMES  
107 here 
NIKOS KOLESIS                         
                                END