Κυριακή 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

OEDIPUS TYRANNUS-ΤHEATER


 THEATER OEDIPUS TYRANNUS

SCENE



OEDIPUS  TYRANNUS


SERVANT

 An old prophecy said
 How the child will kill
 Their parents.
 I could not kill this
 So I gave it to the shepherd,
 To take him far in other country.

 OEDIPUS TYRANNUS

 Oh! Light -My Light
 It's the last time
 I see.
 Sink into deep dark.
I am child and murderer
 Those who gave birth me
 Without i know.

ANTIGONE-OEDIPUS-DAUGHTER

Father how many unfairly you learned
That you are son of Laius.
 Son and  husband of your mother.
How many unfairly I discovered
That I am  daughter and your sister.


MESSENGER
63






 unfortunate Iocasta had pitiful end
 Frenetic entered in  palace shouting

IOCASTA

 Ali- Αli
 wicked mother-all calamities
 Had children with my children.
 I had a husband and father of my children
 My son.

DANCE

 What blame Antigone and Ismene
 What blame  Eteocles and Polynikis
  your unfortunate  children

MESSENGER

The Howl  shocked Thebes.
 Oedipus went into running
 Tear and he yelled  like a wild beast.
 He searched 
Ιocasta
 Where was his mother
 And his wife.
 He took such a voice
 feared  the trees.
 He found his wife
 Fallen in  floor
with a sword stuck in the abdomen.

DANCE

Was Shocked Thebes
 From the voices of death

 MESSENGER
 64







When  stop crying
 And mangle her clothes,
 looked around the empty palace
 took a deep breath,
 And with all force she  had
 Plunged his sword through
 her womb.
 She stood upright until it died

DANCE

Began the endless dance
of death

MESSENGER

Great Oedipus once it saw Iocasta
 did not bear  and cried with black tears.
 He began to hit
 And lacerate his clothes
 Saying words unintelligible
 Of death.
 Up to despair
 Plunged the fingers in his eyes,
 And felled with his own hands.
 Shocked flew bulbs
 On the floor.
 As river began to run the blood
 And bathes him  whole.

OEDIPUS TYRANNUS

 Now I am leaving for the vast country
 Of Darkness.
 No one can 't touch .
 I did not understand
  65







How I took my eyes
 With my own hands.

 DANCE

 The king has gone mad
 Behold the man who killed
 His mother
 And did children with her.

MESSENGER

Such end I would not wish in no one
Such spectacle did not see never Person

DANCE

WHEN SAFERING LEARN